At the last competition, our engineering notebook was not considered because it was not correctly formatted. We decided it to transfer the blog entries to a google docs. This allows us to keep the blog but to format it easier when we have to print it.
We also got some driver practice since the rake has been improved. It works much better in picking up the blocks now. We learned that we need to fix the back wheel because it won’t turn. We also need to fix the gear on the ladder lift because it came out of alignment. The flag turner still works great, but we need to change the gear ratio to allow it to rotate at a faster speed.