In 2014, the team created a formal student leadership program in order to better organize team operations and create more opportunity for student growth. The leadership structure spans all programs and is open to active members of the team.
More information on the available positions and expectations can be found here. We’d like to thank FRC 254, the Cheesy Poofs, for sharing their structure with the FIRST community and inspiring our structure.
- Applications are collected
- FRC 2729 Leadership Application – Open September 18-25th. Interviews will take place on October 26th after school at Lenape.
- FTC 4390 and FTC 7433 – TBD
- Interviews with mentors will take place during a work meeting.
- Positions are announced within a month of the applications being collected. Not all positions may be filled.
|2017-2018 Positions||FRC 2729||FTC 4390||FTC 7433|
|Director of Competition and Operations|
|Director of Control Systems|
|Director of Software|
|Director of Scouting and Strategy|
|Director of Business and Marketing|
|Director of Team Outreach|