In 2014, the team created a formal student leadership program in order to better organize team operations and create more opportunity for student growth. The leadership structure spans all programs and is open to active members of the team.
More information on the available positions and expectations can be found here. We’d like to thank FRC 254, the Cheesy Poofs, for sharing their structure with the FIRST community and inspiring our structure.
- Applications are collected
- FRC 2729 Leadership Application – Open October 3rd – 10th. Interviews will take place on October 13th at a time to be scheduled.
- FTC 4390 and FTC 7433 – September
- Interviews with mentors will take place during a work meeting.
- Positions are announced within a month of the applications being collected. Not all positions may be filled.
|2016-2017 Positions||FRC 2729||FTC 4390||FTC 7433|
|Director||Anirban Mukherjee||Yashavani Dhawan||Liam Anthony|
|Technical Lead||Jared Janowsky||Jason Jetter||Priya Shah|
|Director of Competition and Operations||Logan Worsdell||Ethan Stillman||Abhi Chauhan|
|Director of Control Systems||Maggie Doyle||Dan Hong||Ahmed Fouad|
|Director of Software||Mary Joseph||Greg Hazen|
|Director of Scouting and Strategy||Tom Orth|
|Director of Business and Marketing||Allison Mosley||Apurva Chanda||Jessie Gage|
|Director of Team Outreach||Marissa Martine|